- Prepares your personalized lifetime master plan for oral health
- Gets to know you as a person and involves you in every step
- Completes a "10 Point" exam including TMJs, jaw muscles and smile analysis
- Includes the critical bite engineering analysis
- Builds 3-D models studied on a jaw simulator along with X-rays and photographs as a baseline for future comparisons
- Designs a personalized, exacting blueprint for the best esthetics and function after studying your results and making a diagnosis
- Helps you understand treatment options and develops a step-by-step plan with you that fits your time, circumstances and temperament
- Schedules time exclusively for you; no "chair-hopping!"
The result? Esthetic, healthy, comfortable and well-functioning dentistry that lasts!
Oral health and general health go hand in hand. Browse our site to learn more about our approach to dentistry and call (904) 289-1389 for an information packet and to make an appointment. You deserve it!!