We are pleased to announce that we have added the Biolase iLase to our practice. Biolase is a world leader in dental lasers and the iLase is a state of the art diode laser.
How are lasers used in dentistry?
Dental lasers can be used to:
- Assist in various oral surgery procedures including extractions and implants
- Reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores.
- Decrease gumline tooth/root sensitivity
- Decrease gum-disease causing bacteria before routine cleanings
- Aid in the treatment of gum disease pockets
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Remove muscle attachments that can cause gum recession
- Remove or reshape gum tissues during cosmetic procedures.
Interested in learning more about how Biolase iLase can make your dental visit more enjoyable? Give us a call at 904-615-6684