- Nutrient/herb supplement ahead of time as needed. Consult with physician if necessary.
- Oxygen delivered through nasal mask during silver/mercury removal
- Cover eyes with surgical mask
- Supplemental room ventilation
- Iso-dry isolation/suction system to protect cheek, tongue and throat during entire procedure, from amalgam removal to restoration placement
- Maintains a clean, dry field essential for restoration success
- IAOMT’s “Clean-up” device for actual amalgam removal
- Isolates and surrounds that tooth
- Copious water and high speed suction
- Rinse with chlorella immediately after amalgam removal
Gregory J. Tarantola, D.D.S.
Just as important as safe silver/mercury removal is the proper placement of the biocompatible restoration which restores, preserves and protects the tooth. The above protocol allows us to do that.